Accidents in the Street

Wet Cobbled Street

Trips and falls in the street are common, but they should not be dismissed as minor. If you have been injured as the result of an accident in a public place, KJ Conroy & Co can assist you in making a claim for compensation.

Perhaps you have tripped on uneven ground, or have slipped on dangerous or damaged paving. Either way, the local authority responsible for the maintenance and repair of public highways may be liable, as they are required by law to keep pavements and roads in a reasonable condition. In this case, we may be able to help you to secure a compensation payment as a result of your injury.

We will complete an inspection of the location where you were injured to assess whether there is reason to pursue a claim, before instructing a medical expert to determine the extent of your injuries and the impact they have had on your life.

After this consultation, the medical expert will compile a report to support your claim. If required, we can arrange for you to visit a physiotherapist to aid your recovery, and will aim to cover all costs you have incurred following your accident.

We can offer our services on a 'No Win No Fee' basis and if your case is successful you will keep 100% of the amount awarded. If your case reaches litigation, we will fund any Court fees and costs of medical assessment.

As a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, you can trust that KJ Conroy & Co have the expertise and legal experience required to help you to make a successful claim for compensation. To learn more about how we can assist you following a trip, slip or fall in a public place, contact your local legal experts on 0121 212 1575 or by completing our online enquiry form.